Location: Dallas, Texas
About the Role
This is a new position within an established company with a proven track record of innovation and quality. This position is a unique blend of hardware installation, technical support and customer service. You will install the state-of-the-art Aperture Rig at customer sites and provide training and support for our customers and see them through to success as they incorporate the Aperture Platform into their pipeline. You will often be the first face a customer sees when working with Outward. It is important that you as a prospective hire are comfortable with professional communication, training and presentation at multiple levels and groups. You can expect frequent travel locally and across the U.S.A to various customer sites. When in office, you will frequently support new customers, upgrade hardware or repair parts. There is regular training to ensure our team is equipped with the knowledge and skills to handle any situation we may encounter.
About the team
The Field Support Specialist team is an adaptable, experienced group of individuals. We are dedicated to delivering Outward’s state-of-the-art products both physically and digitally to perfection. We pride ourselves on building close relationships with our customers and enabling customers to achieve maximum results from our products.
- Build/construct a complex structure in a team environment.
- Demo of product to potential customers with Sales.
- Provide detailed training and support during and after installations to our customers.
- Constantly learning the latest technologies and features developed by Outward.
- Coordinate with multiple teams across multiple time zones to hit target timelines and support customers efficiently.
- Troubleshooting, documenting and reporting issues to get to the root cause and implement solutions quickly.
- Replace and repair elements for existing customers.
- Additional Duties as needed
- Communication: respectful, engaging, and informative messages verbally and written between multiple teams, management, and customers seamlessly.
- Customer Satisfaction: Should be passionate about creating delight for customers by being flexible and accommodating in all aspects of your work.
- Perceptive: Keen eye for detail
- Time management: Being able to manage your time effectively under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines is critical to success.
- Problem solving & critical thinking: The ability to find creative solutions to new and unexpected problems.
- Strength:Able to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs safely
- Flexibility: Kneel for long periods of time during installation
- Familiar with basic building tools i.e drills, wrenches, etc.
- Customer or IT helpdesk or Support
- Project Management
- Training and Onboarding
- Understanding of photography and photography editing software such as Photoshop