Location: San Jose / Remote
Who is Outward Inc?
Outward Inc. is a visual transformation technology company. Since 2012, our team of inventors, technologists, brand experts, and changemakers, have been reinventing the retail customer shopping journey through innovations in product visualizations.
Using cutting-edge 3D, AR/VR, and web technologies, Outward is bringing the advantages of automated, AI-perfected product photography to our clients — allowing them to produce a large volume of product images at the push of a button and publish them in any format — from e-commerce to traditional media.
These innovations enable a breadth of digital experiences and meaningful interactions between manufacturers and retailers of all sizes, and their customers.
Outward, Inc. is based in San Jose, CA and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Williams Sonoma, Inc. (www.outwardinc.com). Outward, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Role
Are you ready to get in on the ground floor with an industry first?
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the support role, who takes ownership and who has some professional services experience. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, proactive with follow up and accustomed to providing white glove service. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your career by directly supporting senior management at a respectable company with competitive compensation! This opportunity is perfect for candidates seeking to embrace autonomy and empowerment!
What You’ll Own:
- Email & calendar management: Conserve executives’ time by reading and routing correspondence; responding to emails, scheduling meetings, keeping track of schedules, and assisting with paperwork
- Administrative tasks (pull together materials and help prep for presentations)
- Attend office meetings; taking notes and tracking action items to share with team leads
- Maintain confidentiality and protect operations by having a high level of discretion
- Anticipate the needs of our leaders. Plan ahead and be resourceful. Help leaders keep track of short and long term responsibilities/appointments
- Offer suggestions and make improvements to systems/processes
- Work independently on assigned tasks from start to finish
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and prioritization abilities.
- Outstanding Google Office Suite skills (especially Docs and Slides)
- Provide primary administrative support and to manage and maintain CEO’s calendar which includes complex scheduling and meeting planning situations.
Benefits Just for You
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Company-sponsored team events such as regular staff parties
- Friendly, caring co-workers and management
Why you will love working at Outward, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re at the forefront of tech and eCommerce, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative daily
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
This position Will Not offer relocation, or Visa Sponsorship assistance.