Location: San Jose / Remote
Director of Sales (B to B) – Aperture Platform
Outward Inc. is a visual transformation technology company. Since 2012, our team of inventors, technologists, brand experts, and changemakers, have been reinventing the retail customer shopping journey through innovations in product visualizations.
Using cutting-edge 3D, AR/VR, and web technologies, Outward is bringing the advantages of automated, AI-perfected product photography to our clients — allowing them to produce a large volume of product images at the push of a button and publish them in any format — from e-commerce to traditional media.
These innovations enable a breadth of digital experiences and meaningful interactions between manufacturers and retailers of all sizes, and their customers.
Outward is an independent Williams-Sonoma company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsible for ensuring we achieve our monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Build and Manage sales team. Recruit, develop, mentor, and retain a team of experienced outside, inside, and account executives.
- Develop monthly and quarterly sales plans in support of company sales goals.
- Manage daily & weekly sales activities: pipelines, forecasts, closed deals to ensure above-quota results.
- Create a sales team culture that is positive, motivating and performance-driven
- Own and develop our sales playbook & sales rep onboarding process to ensure reps ramp up quickly
- Oversee lead and pipeline management
- Accurately forecast our sales to ensure we’re exceeding target
- Own the CRM and ensure it’s being used to provide the analytics and reporting needed to drive growth
- Has 5+ years in B2B SaaS sales
- 3+ years in a B2B SaaS sales management position (Director of Sales or above)
- Experience working with a new product in a start-up environment.
- Experience in the Home Furnishings Industry is a plus.
- Great people skills – ability to recruit, hire, motivate, manage and coach (help unlock potential)
- Experience developing scalable & repeatable processes
Benefits Just for You
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Company-sponsored team events such as regular staff parties
- Friendly, caring co-workers and management
Why you will love working at Outward, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re at the forefront of tech and eCommerce, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative daily
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
This position Will Not offer relocation, or Visa Sponsorship assistance.